Refine your investing strategy and enhance your returns with our intermediate course.
Explore more asset classes, such as property and peer-to-peer lending
Slash your costs to boost returns
How to legally avoid taxes
IPOs and emerging markets
Dividend growth investing
Complete all topics to graduate!
Generate risk-free profits by cutting down on fees, costs and charges
- The huge impact of small savings
- Is financial advice worth paying for?
- How to find out if your fund charges are a rip-off
- Halving platform and trading fees
How to access this high risk, high return frontier
- Which countries are emerging markets?
- Historical performance
- How to efficiently access opportunities
- The risks of doing business in emerging markets
Inspiration - the saving ratio
The ultimate guide to investing in bricks and mortar
- Should you consider your home as an investment?
- Why property is a major asset class
- The different components of a property investor's return
- How to invest in property without becoming a landlord
Mastery: delving into property investment
How to buy into high growth companies as they enter the stock market
- Why IPOs happen and why they can be attractive opportunities
- How an IPO works behind-the-scenes
- Recent IPO successes and flops
- Why the 'crowding-out' phenomenon stacks the odds against investors
Further research: definitions
No investor should pay more tax than they need to
- Tax evasion versus avoidance - which is legal?
- How to defend your portfolio against tax
- An overview of UK tax-free allowances
- How tax applies to funds
Our influential thought piece on a controversial corner of the borrowing market
- The rise and fall of payday loans
- Why do people take out such crippling debt?
- Is the APR percentage useful to measure the cost of a payday loan?
- How payday loans spiral out of control
- Are payday loans ultimately scams?
Mastery: investment psychology
A modern take on equity investing for amateurs
- An introduction to dividend growth investing
- How dividend growth investors pick shares
- Balanced assessment of the effectiveness of this popular strategy
Mastery: dividend income
Seeking a premium return by becoming a lender to businesses and individuals
- How peer to peer lending works
- What different products are available?
- What interest rate you can achieve through lending?
- What are the risks, and how can these be mitigated?
Explore the higher risk opportunities which may enhance returns.
Advanced asset allocation theories
The complex world of derivatives
Seeking arbitrage opportunities
The place for commodities in a portfolio
Using financial gearing to boost returns