Refine your investing strategy and enhance your returns with our intermediate course.
Explore more asset classes, such as property and peer-to-peer lending
Slash your costs to boost returns
How to legally avoid taxes
IPOs and emerging markets
Dividend growth investing
Complete all topics to graduate!
Generate risk-free profits by cutting down on fees, costs and charges
- The huge impact of small savings
- Is financial advice worth paying for?
- How to find out if your fund charges are a rip-off
- Halving platform and trading fees
How to access this high risk, high return frontier
- Which countries are emerging markets?
- Historical performance
- How to efficiently access opportunities
- The risks of doing business in emerging markets
Inspiration - the saving ratio
The ultimate guide to investing in bricks and mortar
- Should you consider your home as an investment?
- Why property is a major asset class
- The different components of a property investor's return
- How to invest in property without becoming a landlord
Mastery: delving into property investment
How to buy into high growth companies as they enter the stock market
- Why IPOs happen and why they can be attractive opportunities
- How an IPO works behind-the-scenes
- Recent IPO successes and flops
- Why the 'crowding-out' phenomenon stacks the odds against investors
Further research: definitions
No investor should pay more tax than they need to
- Tax evasion versus avoidance - which is legal?
- How to defend your portfolio against tax
- An overview of UK tax-free allowances
- How tax applies to funds
Our influential thought piece on a controversial corner of the borrowing market
- The rise and fall of payday loans
- Why do people take out such crippling debt?
- Is the APR percentage useful to measure the cost of a payday loan?
- How payday loans spiral out of control
- Are payday loans ultimately scams?
Mastery: investment psychology
A modern take on equity investing for amateurs
- An introduction to dividend growth investing
- How dividend growth investors pick shares
- Balanced assessment of the effectiveness of this popular strategy
Mastery: dividend income
Seeking a premium return by becoming a lender to businesses and individuals
- How peer to peer lending works
- What different products are available?
- What interest rate you can achieve through lending?
- What are the risks, and how can these be mitigated?