Thousands of UK investors trust Financial Expert to highlight the best financial products, courses and reading material.
Please contact us to discuss any opportunities for us to work with your organisation.
Commentary or invitations to write on a financial topic
Editor-in-Chief Simon Oates is available as a financial expert to comment on a wide variety of UK money matters, particularly those impacting British consumers & investors.
Display advertising opportunities
The rate card for advertisements, including prominent product features within existing content varies depending on the page and nature of placement.
- A mention on a relatively low-traffic page could be as affordable as £50 per month.
- A prominent feature on our valuable stockbroker comparison page starts at £1,500 per month, subject to a multiple-month commitment.
We welcome invitations to participate in CPA affiliate campaigns. We currently partner with a number of quality financial providers, including:
- Trading 212
- 15,000 monthly users (primarily from the UK)
- Most search traffic to Financial Expert shows buying/investing intent
- #1 rankings for countless search terms on Google UK could lend credibility to your message
Our footprint on the web
In March 2021, Financial-Expert.co.uk saw 15,000+ visitors, a new record.
- 9,250 visits were from the UK,
- A further 1,500 visits were from the US, Canada or Australia
In that same time frame, our users:
- Ordered 510 products on Amazon, namely investing books.
- Signed up for 30 new accounts with the best investing apps and stockbrokers.
Search engine authority
Financial Expert is a trusted authority on personal finance and investing topics. We feature in the top #3 organic search positions on Google UK for competitive finance search terms such as:
- Financial expert (#1)
- Compare stockbrokers (#1)
- How to become an investor (#1)
- Investing books (#3)
- Free shares (#2)
- Dividend growth investing (#1)
Search results are subject to change, results correct at the time of writing (3 April 2021).
The wider media
Simon has been quoted in the Daily Express, provided financial fact-checking services to Channel 4 productions and has been invited onto the ITV News (ITN) sofa to discuss personal finance issues.
If you would like a quote from a financial expert on topical personal finance issues, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Simon via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.