The connection of the space of two buildings will look very graceful and elegant when using the glass link extension. Such design gives lightness and volume, opening up space and allowing visitors to admire the environment in any weather.
When a glass link is placed between buildings
- Attaching an old building to a new extension with a glass link allows owners to keep the view of the previous building.
- When preserving listed buildings, they can be enclosed in a glass box to protect them from environmental influences.
- Glazed links can be part of the design of modern buildings, impressing visitors with airiness and openness of space.
Where is the best place to order glass link for any occasion?
Glass Structures Limited https://glassstructureslimited.com/glass-links are experts in providing glass link connectivity between buildings.
As the UK’s leading company in this industry, Glass Structures Limited excels in the most advanced glass frame installation and integration of glass as a design element in residential or commercial properties such as office spaces. In addition, serious investments are being made in R&D in order to introduce new products of the 21st century to consumers and test them comprehensively.
Benefits of a glass link extension
- When installing several double-glazed windows, heat losses will be minimal, which means that such premises will be suitable for habitation.
- Opening and moving elements can be easily installed in glass frames.
- Glass links are perfectly combined in architecture with stone, wood and other natural materials.
- The glass link can also be installed at a certain height due to the reliability of the glass floor construction. Such an element will become a special highlight of your home or office.
A glazed link can give buildings a second wind and reliably protect listed buildings from destruction. It can become an ultra-fashionable design element in modern commercial buildings, particularly the conversion of industrial or character buildings into workspaces. In this setting, large, airy reception areas can be created in the space between existing buildings by using glass links.
Its versatility and structural reliability make it possible to say with confidence that in the 21st century it will become the most demanded architectural element of buildings.